DAY 1: The Dynamics of Team Building
This course will allow educators to focus on the importance of evaluating the team environment and provide specific strategies for building a cohesive and productive team.
Participants will through lecture, group discussions and role play review and expand upon the following:
- The definition of teamwork
- Identify the benefits of teamwork
- Discuss the ingredients of team motivation
- Create a practical list of steps for team building
- List and review expected outcomes of a cohesive team in action
Groups will form to create team building models and platforms to execute knowledge gained from this course and demonstrate its’ practicality based on real life work place environments to include but not limited to the following:
- On site Professional Development
- Cross Training
- Advanced Training
Also, human relations and communication basics will be discussed.
Instructor: Brenda Duley